Inspired by the growing popularity of celebrity chefs, TripAdvisor was curious to learn which culinary heavyweights turned restaurateurs are truly the cream of the crop at their craft. In a list of the Top 10 Celebrity Chef-Owned Restaurants in the United States, TripAdvisor is dishing out ten eateries ranking in the top one percent of over 560,000 restaurants listed on TripAdvisor.com.
In addition to serving up delicious cuisine, TripAdvisor has discovered that the top ten celebrity chef-owned restaurants all go the extra mile by incorporating personalized touches from their famous owners. From the nine-course tasting menus designed daily at Thomas Keller’s Per Se in New York City, to Mario Batali and Nancy Silverton’s free standing mozzarella bar at Osteria Mozza in Los Angeles, or Bobby Flay’s expertly seasoned Southwestern food at the Mesa Grill in Las Vegas, it’s no surprise that travelers carefully seek out these special restaurants while on vacation.
For travelers seeking a gastronomic getaway, here are TripAdvisor’s Top 10 Celebrity Chef-Owned Restaurants in America:
1. Per Se, New York City, New York – Chef Thomas Keller
2. Daniel, New York City, New York – Chef Daniel Boulud
3. CUT at The Palazzo Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada – Wolfgang Puck
4. Osteria Mozza, Los Angeles, California – Chefs Mario Batali and Nancy Silverton
5. Morimoto, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – Chef Masaharu Morimoto
6. Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada – Chef Bobby Flay
7. Hamersley’s Bistro, Boston, Massachusetts – Chef Gordon Hamersley
8. NOLA Restaurant, New Orleans, Louisiana – Chef Emeril Lagasse
9. Craftsteak, Las Vegas, Nevada – Chef Tom Colicchio
10. Olives, Las Vegas, Nevada – Chef Todd English
For more information on the Top 10 Celebrity Chef-Owned Restaurants in America, please click here.