We’re excited to announce the launch of @TripAdvisor4Biz, a Twitter handle geared specifically towards hospitality businesses. As we increase our focus on helping tourism businesses promote themselves, we’ve decided to launch @TripAdvisor4Biz to deliver the most relevant content and to help hospitality businesses make the most of their presence in front of TripAdvisor’s 40 million unique monthly visitors. @TripAdvisor, launched in 2009, will now be geared towards travelers while this new handle will focus on the trade.
Who should follow @TripAdvisor4Biz?
- Hotel, B&Bs, and inn owners and managers
- Vacation rental owners and managers
- Attraction owners and managers
- Restaurant owners and managers
- DMOs, CVBs, and other destination organizations
- Travel trade writers and bloggers
What will we be talking about on @TripAdvisor4Biz?
- Best marketing practices and success stories
- Insights into today’s traveler trends & preferences
- New Owners’ Center tools
- Business Listings case studies
- How to get help with questions
- Industry news
- TripAdvisor special promotions
So come follow us on @TripAdvisor4Biz and introduce yourselves!