Are you in the market for a new job? Do you want to work for a growing, global company? Are you passionate about travel? If so, read on!
We’re always looking for great talent at TripAdvisor. In fact, this year alone, we’re looking to hire an additional 400 employees globally. As #5 on the Business Insider’s 25 Best Tech Companies To Work For and #35 on the Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work (Midsize) lists, we work hard to ensure all employees enjoy being a part of the TripAdvisor family – and we’d love for you to be a part of the team.
We’re currently looking for content representatives (we have ten openings!) to help us monitor user-generated content, resolve escalated issues and troubleshoot technical problems. The best part? This is a permanent, work-from-home opportunity.
What We’re Looking For:
• Someone who resides in Massachusetts (TripAdvisor headquarters are located in Newton, MA)
• Experience supporting an online community
• The ability to work independently, anticipate problems and suggest solutions
• Excellent editorial judgment and command of the English language
• Strong time management/prioritization skills and multi-tasking ability
• Experience working in a fast-paced web environment with web-based tools
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
• Language skills (specifically French, German, Spanish or Italian) are helpful
Ready to apply? Send your resume, desired hourly wage, and a couple sentences about yourself, why you want a work from home role and why you’re a perfect fit for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is next Friday, May 6, at 5 p.m. EST.
If this job doesn’t fit what you’re looking for, don’t worry. We have plenty of other opportunities for you to consider. Check out our careers page to see the other current openings at TripAdvisor.