Every year, Austin hosts one of the biggest festivals for music and tech – South By Southwest. This year, we want to be a part of it, and have put our names in the hat to be one of the companies that speaks publicly about new and interesting technology trends. This year, we’re getting together with Zillow and Grubhub to discuss new mobile marketing strategies in a panel called ““Damn Downloads! Scoring Users Without a Feature.”
The panels with the most votes will make it to the actual event, so we need your help to be a finalist! Please take a minute to follow the instructions below and vote for our SXSW panel.
1. Create an account. https://auth.sxsw.com/users/sign_up
2. A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox. Click the “Confirm my account” link.
3. Search for “Damn Downloads! Scoring Users Without a Feature” or click http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/4600
4. Cast your “thumbs up” vote. One vote per person, per email address.
And, if you wouldn’t mind, tell others you voted for us on Twitter and Facebook:
- I helped @TripAdvisor score a speaking opportunity at #SXSW by voting for the #DamnDownloads panel. Vote now: http://bit.ly/NfsHA5