We created the TripAdvisor blog as a place to share with you, our fans and community members around the world. We love hearing what you think about the things we write, and we will respond if we feel there’s something we can add to the discussion. At the same time, please understand that everyone on the blog team has a “day job” at TripAdvisor, so we may not always be able to respond right away.
We moderate blog comments and will remove inappropriate ones if necessary. Before you comment on a post, take a moment to think of these simple commenting guidelines:
- Family friendly. If you wouldn’t say it in front of your mom and kids (assume the kids are under 13), then don’t say it here. This includes profanity, racial and ethnic slurs, swear words, and encouragement of illegal activities.
- Relevant to the post being commented on. If the post is about finding the best restaurant in Italy, don’t post about your frustrations with a hotel in Hawaii.
- Respectful of your fellow commenters, respectful of TripAdvisor. We are pretty good at spotting rudeness and personal attacks, even when they are cloaked in attempted humor.
- No solicitation, advertising, or spam. We can spot it. Believe us.
- No customer support pleas, please. The folks behind the TripAdvisor blog cannot resolve customer service issues. Our customer support teams are specialized, and you must contact them via the Help Center. If you are an owner, please register as an owner and visit your Business Resource Center page to contact the right person.